Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fall Semester

We are set to begin meeting for the fall semester on Tuesday, September 1! Westwood Baptist Church in Alabaster has graciously opened there doors once again for us.

Here is some feedback from Denise Casadaban, who's daughter, Giselle took this class last year:

"I would like to recommend Jamie Boemer’s class 'Public Speaking: Find Your Voice.' My daughter took this class last year and loved it. As the semester went by, I saw how my daughter became more and more confident in her speaking. She also appreciated Jamie’s kind, non-intimidating approach to teaching. This class provided an opportunity for my daughter to develop different types of speeches and deliver them in various settings. Being a homeschooler, she would not have had this opportunity. Therefore, I highly recommend this class."

If you have any questions or are interested in how this class could benefit your child, please feel free to contact me!

No comments: