Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Let's Get Started!

I am looking forward to a successful and fun fall semester, and can't wait to meet you guys. Our first class will be August 26, 2008 at Jacob's Well Community Church in Alabaster.

Here is what you will need for this class:

1- Mini DVD Video Tape

2- 1" Binder with Paper

It's a short list, right? I will be giving you paper work, and will expect you to take notes, as well as turn in various assignments.

The video tape will be labeled with your name, and you will receive it back the last day of class along with your final grade. This will allow you to see just how far you've come!

I've been busy working on a fun, action-packed semester for you guys, including a class trip to ABC 33/40, a mock job interview, and some special guest speakers to help us learn how to be the confident well-spoken person that's hiding inside.

You will receive a class syllabus at our first class meeting to let you know what you can expect. And I will post weekly assignments here, on our class blog.

I look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for our first class on the 26th!